Carolina Barns are available in Boxed Eve and Vertical Roof styles. The center section is a Boxed Eve or Vertical Roof unit the length and width of the customer’s choice. Each outer section is a Boxed Eve or Vertical Roof style lean-too, which can be manufactured up to 12’ wide and as long as the customer chooses. The lean-too units connect below the center unit roof line to create a classic barn appearance. Barn units can be customized to allow for feed rooms, horse stalls, enclosed storage and much more.
For pricing download our full price sheet or call your local Tampa Sheds Dealer.
10 Most Common Questions About Steel Buildings:
1) Do your Steel Buildings meet Florida Code?
Yes, all our steel products meet Florida code.
2) Can I save money buying my Steel Building directly from Carolina Carports, Inc?
No, we are very loyal to our dealers and you will better understand our product if you see it first hand on display with our dealers.
3) What size do I need to pour my cement slab?
You should pour your cement slab 3/4" wider and 1' shorter in length.
4) What are the dimensions of the Steel Building outside to outside?
It is Width x Length x Height. Example: 18 x 21 x 6 carport size, 18 x 20 x 6 base size. Note: Length dimension measured by the roof metal having a 6" overhang on each end so the bottom base rail is one foot shorter than the roof. Width is measured from outside base rail to other outside base rail.
5) What is the highest leg height I can get?
12' is he highest we will go. Note: If you want a higher leg height than 12', it must be approved.
6) How much adjustment do you have to level your carport?
You have about 3" to 4" to adjust.
7) When are the extra 4' braces recommended?
When the leg height is 8' or taller on all sizes and with all 22' and 24' wide units.
8) Can you add to your carport / Steel Building after it's already installed?
Yes. There will be a small service charge; if the original carport was ordered from CCI; and if you want to add walk-in doors or garage door to your carport, the original carport must be 6' or taller.
9) What types of anchors do you use?
We have 3 different types of anchors: 32" rebar anchor for ground and asphalt installation; double helix mobile home anchor for ground installation only; and wedge anchor for concrete installation only.
10) What is the pitch in the center of the Steel Building?
The pitch varies depending on the width of the carport. It could be from 2 1/2' to 4'.